Barry Pool CompanyAutomatic Pool Cleaning Specialists
There are lots of local services that people think are limited to only one season. Take for example, pools. People tend to think that pools are for summertime only but these people would be missing out on the benefits that come with having a pool and the potential for a heated system. When you spend lots of money on a system for your home, like a pool and pool pumps, you’ll want to get the most out of it. And same with pools, in Winter you’ll want to get the most out of your aircon unit.
When it comes to winter air conditioning, following these tips and methods can help you save money and keep your system running more efficiently throughout the colder months. In the winter, air conditioners are used to heat the home, but they may be expensive. It will be incredibly advantageous to maintain the air conditioning equipment and utilise it correctly throughout the winter. During the Brisbane winters, Aircon Services provides the best air conditioning repair and installation services for all air conditioning systems.
The following are some of the top winter air conditioning tips and tricks:
- Set the air conditioning setting to 17 to 20 degrees Celsius to avoid overworking the system.
- Warm up the home by allowing light through, closing gaps in walls and doors, and adding adequate insulation. This will assist to retain the heat inside the house and not have the air conditioner work harder.
- Install a reverse cycle air conditioner that may be used for both cooling and heating. They are adaptable, and efficient, and help to maintain healthy indoor air quality.
Temperature of the Air Conditioning
Using the air conditioner and setting it to warmer temps is one of the finest strategies to counteract winter cold. People frequently raise the thermostat without realising that they are consuming a significant amount of energy. Most of the time, raising the temperature will not be as effective and will result in energy waste. The recommended temperature range for the air conditioner is 17 to 20 degrees Celsius.
How does the temperature setting affect the cost of air conditioning?
The harder an air conditioning system needs to work to supply the necessary warmth, the more power it consumes. Every degree higher put on the air conditioner to heat the room increases the energy cost by 10%.
Both the interior and outdoor units will have to work harder to maintain the required temperature. That is why, in the winter, the temperature on the air conditioner should be between 17 and 20 degrees Celsius. This reduces the amount of labour the system needs to do while still providing warmth to the room.
If you’re air con isn’t getting the temperature you’d like or is expending too much energy, there might be something worng with it. Make sure you get your air con service Brisbane experts on the job.
Warming the House
There are several strategies to keep the temperature warm by changing locations around the home to more efficiently trap heat. These actions will help lessen the burden on the air conditioner because the system will not have to work as hard to warm a cool environment. When an air conditioner needs to heat an entire room or building where air may readily escape, it uses more energy.
The best steps to follow to help prevent the aircon overworking and keep the house warmer in winter are:
- Use thick drapes to prevent heat from escaping via windows, which is a common source of heat loss.
- Installing appropriate insulation can reduce energy expenses due to heat loss by up to 45 percent.
- Seal any cracks or gaps in the window or door, since they can typically lose 15-25 percent of the heat in the property.
- Pelmets should be positioned on top of curtains wherever possible to assist minimise the quantity of chilly air entering the room.
- Close the doors of any rooms that are not receiving the warm air to avoid wasting it.
- Configure the air conditioner to run just in specified rooms if feasible to avoid wasting heat.
- When not in use, open the blinds or curtains to allow sunshine to enter the house and warm it up.
- Regular air conditioning servicing and maintenance are required to guarantee that the system is working smoothly and without flaws.
Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning
A reverse cycle air conditioner is an exceptionally energy efficient technology that works in both summer and winter. Instead of traditional heating systems that generate heat energy, reverse cycle air conditioners use outside air. The system’s refrigerant will act in reverse to heat the air and warm the area. Most ducted air conditioners and split system air conditioners have a reverse cycle variant.
The following are the primary benefits of reverse cycle air conditioning systems:
- Adaptability – reverse cycle air conditioners contain technology that detects and adjusts to temperature changes.
- Efficient – reverse cycle systems are particularly efficient in terms of energy consumption. They can also operate for extended periods of time while using less power than traditional air conditioning devices.
- Health – reverse air conditioning systems enhance air quality by removing dust and particles from the air.
- Zoning – Air conditioning zoning is the process of configuring an air conditioner to function in various rooms at different times. Most reverse cycle air conditioners include zoning capabilities, which is a very handy feature.
- Environmentally friendly – modern reverse cycle air conditioning devices are designed to use less electricity and less refrigerant. This means that altogether, reverse cycle air conditioners have a lower environmental effect.
Professionals in Winter Air Conditioning
Aircon Services has been dealing with winter air conditioning in Brisbane for over 15 years. Our fully certified professionals will conduct Air Conditioning Installation and Air Conditioning Repair on any winter air conditioning system.
Our highly rated winter air conditioning services are inexpensive, dependable, and handled by dependable employees. Each technician will work anywhere in Brisbane, from living rooms to enormous structures.
Always count on Aircon Services for fully licenced personnel to help with winter air conditioning!
We offer the finest quality pool and spa chemicals at your best price. Our premiere products are swim free products and the new chlorine free solution.
The importance of quality durable high performance pool and spa equipment can not be understated. The pump and filter are liken to a humans heart and kidney and under performance of either can lead to critical problems. The manufacturers and product models we have selected to offer is unsurpassed in name recognition around the world.
Automatic Pool Cleaners
The automatic pool cleaner has been referred to by many of our customers more then once as a pool owners best friend. It is common for them to be named much like a family member. The ease of pool maintenance is greatly enhanced and the reduction of time is remarkable. If your time is money then this item is a must in your life.
Emerald spas has many styles and price ranges to fill even the most discriminating shoppers list of needs. We are please with the quality and performance our premier spa manufacturer emerald spas provides our customers.
We are dedicated to our customers in providing quality products at fair prices. Our staff has been trained in friendly consultations with customers so to provide the highest quality environmental designs needed by customers. Our designs are produced by accredited personal in environmental design and horticultural landscaping.